Wednesday, February 17, 2010

mimiTENS on sale & the Sartorialist needs gloves...

Like 600,000 other people, I visit the Sartorialist every day. I even bought his book which I love looking at with my daughters.

All this to say that Scott Schulman's blog is the best in people watching and yesterday, he asked a pretty decent question. With snow swirling during NYC Fashion Week, the dear Sartorialist can not find gloves! Why not? Hundreds of people comment and agreed.

Too bad your hands are too big Scott, because I know where you can get the best mittens for kids. In NYC, at Bundle on Thompson Street in Soho or at mimiTENS.com and they are on sale -- 20% off. From the pictures I am seeing of the USA, your kids will get some good use out of them.

PS: I am happily addicted to Garance and Tommy Ton's blogs too. Happy, happy, happy...

Look at her/him! Look at those shoes! Ooohhh!


No comments:

Post a Comment